팁: 유용한 답변 작성하기

유용한 답변을 작성하려면 어떤 내용이 포함되어 있어야 할까요? 팁을 확인하시려면 여기를 클릭해 주세요!

한동안 아무도 답글을 달지 않았습니다. 대화를 다시 시작하려면 새로운 질문을 올려 주세요.

How to fix iPhone error

February 4, 2017 I purchased the iPhone 7+.

On October 12, when the phone was received, the receiving screen did not appear and the caller was not able to receive calls at all.

After that, I visited Apple Service Center, but they could not check the error, so I put it in to confirm that I would check the error further.

The Apple Care service staff said that there was no problem, but it is still impossible to send and receive calls.

The Apple Care staff requested an update via iTunes and made the update as requested but could not be resolved.

I sent the log file to Apple Care on November 7, and after checking the file, I received an answer from Apple Care on November 17th to ask the application developer directly because it was a problem with a specific application. That was a common procedure.

During the warranty period, there was a fatal error that prevented the phone from receiving and sending

The iPhone is a machine that uses an application, and it shows a fatal problem with an application error. I wonder if it is the policy of Apple's head office to confirm it directly to the customer.

If AppleCare does not fix the error, is it necessary to proceed with a ripper or a new exchange

I do not have a problem with a problem phone, and I have no problem with handing the problem to the application developer and handing the problem to the customer.

I want to hear the position of the head office My repair ID ************* Case ID ******************

[관리자에 의해 편집됨]

iPhone 7 Plus

게시일: 2017. 11. 18 오후 05:14

답글

답글이 없습니다.

How to fix iPhone error

Apple 지원 커뮤니티에 오신 것을 환영합니다
Apple 고객이 제품에 대해 서로 도움을 주는 포럼입니다. Apple ID를 사용하여 시작해 보세요.