한국어 링크는 조금 기다려보셔야 할 것 같습니다. 아직 업데이트가 되지 않았네요.
- About iOS 11 Updates - Apple Support
- Apple security updates - Apple Support
- About the security content of iOS 11.2.6 - Apple Support
iOS 11.2.6 includes bug fixes for your iPhone or iPad. This update:
- Fixes an issue where using certain character sequences could cause apps to crash
- Fixes an issue where some third-party apps could fail to connect to external accessories
For information on the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this website: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT201222
Released February 19, 2018
Available for: iPhone 5s and later, iPad Air and later, and iPod touch 6th generation
Impact: Processing a maliciously crafted string may lead to heap corruption
Description: A memory corruption issue was addressed through improved input validation.
CVE-2018-4124: an anonymous researcher