팁: 유용한 답변 작성하기

유용한 답변을 작성하려면 어떤 내용이 포함되어 있어야 할까요? 팁을 확인하시려면 여기를 클릭해 주세요!

한동안 아무도 답글을 달지 않았습니다. 대화를 다시 시작하려면 새로운 질문을 올려 주세요.

Iphone7 got rejected from Apple certified repair shop in Korea

The man at the counter handed me back my dead phone saying that he is instructed (by the message on his computer monitor) not to receive this specific model.

”You should talk to Apple, it’s not in our authority,” he said.

I bought this iphone7(Red) with premium because it supports AIDS patients, 10months ago in Beijing China. I still have the digital receipt.

I still have 15 more days to stay in Korea, and flying to Beijing just to get phone fixed sounds ricidulous.

Ever since the battery rapidly discharged about one and a half months ago, Im using my father’s old iphone 5 as substitute. It’s real slow...

My apple warrenty expires in a couple of months by which time I will bw

e back in Beijing, but am worried that when I do go back to China and it cannot be fixed, I will be stuck with this phone.

I couldnt find a right space to ask of my question, its not on the multiple choices. So here I am posting on several places hoping someome who can solve my problem sees this and I get my phoe fixed. Also, I want to know exactly why my phone got this rejection because I am not going through that surprise again in the future. It’s not very like the Apple to which I have been a fan for the past years. anyhow, I just want my phone fixed because I am busy and my fathers phone is not helping...

iPhone 7, iOS 11.2.1

게시일: 2018. 1. 29 오전 08:50

답글

답글이 없습니다.

Iphone7 got rejected from Apple certified repair shop in Korea

Apple 지원 커뮤니티에 오신 것을 환영합니다
Apple 고객이 제품에 대해 서로 도움을 주는 포럼입니다. Apple ID를 사용하여 시작해 보세요.