팁: 유용한 답변 작성하기

유용한 답변을 작성하려면 어떤 내용이 포함되어 있어야 할까요? 팁을 확인하시려면 여기를 클릭해 주세요!

한동안 아무도 답글을 달지 않았습니다. 대화를 다시 시작하려면 새로운 질문을 올려 주세요.

I lost my iPhone 12 mini and Find My was disabled on that iPhone.

I lost my iPhone 12 mini and after few hours I lost it, 'Find My' for my iPhone was disabled. I guess the password for my iPhone was unlocked by someone who got that. I don't know how he could manage that, but I received an email that my iPhone was disabled in 'Find My'.

So not only I cannot keep track of my iPhone location anymore with 'Find My' app, but also my iPhone is totally deleted from the device list in 'Find My' app anylonger.

Now I gave up getting my iPhone back but I'm still worried about the all the personal data that I had in my iPhone hardware.

I assume that if he or she just turned off the Find My function in my iPhone, I think I can still see my iPhone from the list of device in 'Find My' app. But since I cannot see my iPhone in the list, I guess my apple account was totally deleted in my iPhone.

If my understanding is correct, is there any way I can handle this situation, such as deleting the data in my iPhone remotely by contacting Apple service center or something?

Or don't I need to be worried about the datas in the phone, because if my account is deleted from the phone all the datas are not accessible?

Please help.

iPhone 12 mini

게시일: 2023. 12. 30 오후 05:13

답글
댓글: 1

I lost my iPhone 12 mini and Find My was disabled on that iPhone.

Apple 지원 커뮤니티에 오신 것을 환영합니다
Apple 고객이 제품에 대해 서로 도움을 주는 포럼입니다. Apple ID를 사용하여 시작해 보세요.